It was a good weekend...
By which I mean I bought a giant metal roadrunner, as one must when one encounters a giant metal roadrunner.

His name is Snake-Eater, that being the name of the roadrunner spirit in a book I will finish someday.
Also, been reading Glory O'Brien's History of the Future, thanks to a recommendation from one of the staff at Flyleaf Books, and it has been completely gripping, which is unusual for what is very self-involved YA. The voice, I suspect, is completely hit or miss--it either works great or not at all for the reader, and it's working for me. The first few chapters were okay, and then it just...gripped.
And now I have to write 6000 words in like three days so I'll see you all later.

His name is Snake-Eater, that being the name of the roadrunner spirit in a book I will finish someday.
Also, been reading Glory O'Brien's History of the Future, thanks to a recommendation from one of the staff at Flyleaf Books, and it has been completely gripping, which is unusual for what is very self-involved YA. The voice, I suspect, is completely hit or miss--it either works great or not at all for the reader, and it's working for me. The first few chapters were okay, and then it just...gripped.
And now I have to write 6000 words in like three days so I'll see you all later.