An adult English coonhound runs like a deer. An adult fantasy author (or at least this one) runs like a wombat who desperately wishes she was wearing a sports bra. I can sling mulch for hours, I can dig holes for days, but running is a different specialization. (Seriously, the dog is about the only thing that could cause me to run these days. I am DONE with running. If a serial killer comes after me, I’ll demand to see his weapon. Anything less than an axe, I’ll just take the hit.) Book Tour Public Events: Monday 3/14: 7:30 pm Takoma Park Library 101 Philadelphia Ave, Takoma Park, MD 20912 Thursday 3/17: 6:30 pm An Unlikely Story Bookstore 111 South St, Plainville, MA 02762 Wednesday 3/23: 6:30 pm The Red Balloon Bookshop. 891 Grand Ave, St Paul, MN 55105 (ZOMG I used to live down the road from there!) If you're local, please come out! I love to see people who know me as not-a-children's-author. It reminds me of my real life, where I am weird and not respectable and eat regrettable food and plant bulbs.