Log in

No account? Create an account
Previous Entry Share Next Entry

[sticky post]Forwarding Address

If you're looking for me over on Dreamwidth, I'm TKingfisher over there, or you can always find me at www.redwombatstudio.com

I'm on Twitter as @ursulav and Tumblr as tkingfisher, my Amazon author pages are here and here and I guess that's pretty much everything. If you need me, you can't throw a rock without hitting me online these days.

I've loved my time here and I'll be grateful forever for what it used to be. It kept me alive a few times. I love you all.

  • 1
They're links to public pages on the 'net -- as far as I know, linking to web pages is entirely legitimate and you can do so freely. If you're on tumblr you could subscribe (follow, whatever the tumblr term is) her tumblrs directly; if you're on dreamwidth you could subscribe to the feeds there (which follow the rss feeds of the tumblr feeds) as well as Ms. Vernon's TKingfisher blog there (which gets different but overlapping posts). If you use some other rss reader you could point it at any of those.

I'm not sure that actually answered your question ...?

  • 1