The signing went great! We had exactly the right number of books--we sold out ten minutes before the end--so it was awesome. Thank you so much to everybody who came out, and for everybody who couldn't, it's okay, no worries--there will be other signings, and I hope you or your cars feel better!
Also, I had no idea that so many of my readers had inner eleven-year-old girls. Apparently I get a virtual turnip everytime somebody signs up on Howrse and says Wombat sent them. (I did not realize that at the time.) I now have 115 of the things. You people are awesome and you scare me and I will try to respond to all those notes. (By the way, in case you haven't navigated the FAQ successfully--starts a little slow with a foal, but the game picks up after about a week, or if you forcibly age your horse with aging points. Also, you need the preventative worm medicine, not the deworming medicine, which confused the heck outta me at first.)
It's a gorgeous day out, I feel pretty good despite killing a bottle of wine with Kevin's mother last night, and there's a hummingbird on the lantana and doves in the birdbath, and once I'm done with virtual horses, I get to play Might & Magic for a few hours, so life is good.
Also, I had no idea that so many of my readers had inner eleven-year-old girls. Apparently I get a virtual turnip everytime somebody signs up on Howrse and says Wombat sent them. (I did not realize that at the time.) I now have 115 of the things. You people are awesome and you scare me and I will try to respond to all those notes. (By the way, in case you haven't navigated the FAQ successfully--starts a little slow with a foal, but the game picks up after about a week, or if you forcibly age your horse with aging points. Also, you need the preventative worm medicine, not the deworming medicine, which confused the heck outta me at first.)
It's a gorgeous day out, I feel pretty good despite killing a bottle of wine with Kevin's mother last night, and there's a hummingbird on the lantana and doves in the birdbath, and once I'm done with virtual horses, I get to play Might & Magic for a few hours, so life is good.