Wombat pendants!
Nifty thing, new from Foxloft--a hand-carved Tagua pendant, in the form of our very own Red Wombat!
Wombat Tagua Pendant
I've got two of these pendants, one in a wombat and one in a wild boar and they really are cool and very wearable. (Also, Foxfeather is awesome. I've got to scan the walrus-and-radish she drew for me--made the rest of us look like rank amateurs. And she likes musk-oxen. Nobody who loves musk-oxen can be bad.)
We'll hopefully have some more pendants available in the future--I'm contemplating doing Biting Pears, although I'll have to tweak the design to go so small, and we're looking at some of the glass-pendant-prints in the near future, involving the Happy Barn Owl and Teeny Lovebird designs.
Wombat Tagua Pendant
I've got two of these pendants, one in a wombat and one in a wild boar and they really are cool and very wearable. (Also, Foxfeather is awesome. I've got to scan the walrus-and-radish she drew for me--made the rest of us look like rank amateurs. And she likes musk-oxen. Nobody who loves musk-oxen can be bad.)
We'll hopefully have some more pendants available in the future--I'm contemplating doing Biting Pears, although I'll have to tweak the design to go so small, and we're looking at some of the glass-pendant-prints in the near future, involving the Happy Barn Owl and Teeny Lovebird designs.